Large Baba+boo waterproof bag
Large Baba+boo waterproof bag
"The Bag Of Awesome” a reusable bag that goes beyond dirty diapers. If you're on this page, it's probably because you need this bag for your dirty reusable diapers, but this waterproof bag goes beyond that. Why, after enjoying it you can continue to use it to store dirty clothes, wet gym towels, wet bathing suits… all this without getting your bag or car wet.
To choose the size of the bag, look at the size and how many diapers you need to store. For example, for a day out and about, a medium size is sufficient. But, if you are going away for a weekend, a big one will be ideal. Below I recommend the minimum number of bags you need to have the peace of mind of having a bag always ready to use.
And, these bags Baba+Boo make Matchy-Matchy with diapers from the same brand 🙂
What are the features of the Baba+Boo Waterproof Reusable Diaper Bag?
- this waterproof bag keeps liquids and smells inside the bag so you can walk around worry-free. It is designed to keep liquids inside the bag. If you immerse yourself in water, you will also wet your inner being;
- You can use this waterproof bag before, during and after weaning to store clean or wet clothes, clean or wet diapers, bathing suits, gym clothes, you name it :)
- This big size, it has a flap so you can hang it the bag in the changing table, in the cart, at the door, etc.
Size from the Baba+Boo bags:
- Small: 22 x 27 cm. To store 1-2 diapers, make-up case, travel case, your soaked bathing suit, etc.;
- Average: 35 x 40 cm. To store 4-5 diapers, for your gym clothes, your pool towel and bathing suit, etc.;
- Large: 38 x 55 cm;. To hold 10-12 diapers. For dirty clothes on a getaway, wet clothes for the whole family at the beach, etc.
- The fabric is malleable and matches Baba+Boo diapers; You can easily fold the bag to place inside your diaper bag;
What do I get when I buy the waterproof cloth diaper bag reusable Baba+Boo?
you are to buy One (1) large Baba+Boo waterproof bag in the color chosen by you.
What are the fabrics and materials of the waterproof bag Baby + Boo
- 100% poliéster com PUL (Polyurethane Laminate);
Designed in the UK and made in China.
How many waterproof bags do I need for my reusable cloth diapers?
At the very least, you need one mini-sized bag and one medium-sized bag. And, if your diaper washing routine is every 2-3 then the ideal is:
- do you need 2 waterproof bucket bags or 2 large waterproof bags; To store dirty nappies at home, you can also opt for a hanging bag. These bags are always washed along with the diapers. That's why you need two, because one is always washing/drying;
- do you need 2 medium size waterproof bags; The medium-sized bags allow you to take your diapers on the go or to nursery; You need two because while you use one bag the other will be being washed or dried;
- do you need 1 mini size bag; In the mini bags you can take your reusable dry or wet wipes on a walk; If you use your wipes that are always wet, it's like having disposable wipes, that is, always ready to use. Remember that as they are always wet, you always have to wash them regularly whether they are used or not. This means that every 3 days maximum you will put your wet wipes to wash along with the diapers.
How to wash a waterproof bag for reusable diapers?
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing the diapers.
- Cold wash. Maximum 60ºC;
Do not use additives, fabric softener or diaper creams.
Use the amount recommended by the detergent manufacturer;
- Dry on the clothesline;
- Do not iron;
- Do not dry clean.