Cover One Size Close Pop-in
Cover One Size Close Pop-in
Will you use this cover for waterproof your diaper reusable that do not have built-in waterproofing, that is: absorbent, muslin, pre-folded or fitted.
This system works like everything in two, that is, you use the cover with the absorbency that you like and need at all times.
You can use this cover both day and night. For the night, you can use this cover with fitted reusable nappies that are the most absorbent, and during the day you can use with pads, pre-folded or muslin.
Features of Pop-in reusable diaper cover
- Your baby's tummy and back are always dry; The cover has a front and back flap to fit your pads;
- Little volume and double crotch to contain pee leaks and poop explosions;
- Made with TPU flexible and breathable; Pop-in covers are waterproofed with recycled plastic, and each Pop-in cover removes 2.5 plastic bottles from landfills; And the puffin pattern It is made with corn-based bioplastic.
- The case has no coating over the TPU so you can wipe it with a damp cloth to clean it between uses; If you have pee you can do that or let it air between uses up to a maximum of 2-3 times and then go wash it. In case you get dirty with poop, go straight to wash;
- Easy to use, adjusts in height with springs and at the waist you can opt for velcro or springs; The version with velcro closure has tabs to close the velcro and protect it when you go to wash it; The tabs of the velcro option are elastic and great for getting a better fit because, being elastic, it adjusts to your baby's movements;
- Grow with your baby and fits between 3.6 and 16+kg approximately;
- Can be used with any pad, pre-folded, fitted or muslin; Note that, as it is a cover, it does not have springs to hold the G2 Pop-in pads but you can layer it using the tabs, which works just as well.
How many reusable diaper covers do I need?
Diaper covers do not need to be washed after each use. As long as they don't contain feces, you can let them air out and intersperse between seedlings. If you use this system full time you only need 4-6 covers in total to complete your stock :)
What do I get when I buy diaper cover for diapers from Pop-in?
When you buy this reusable diaper cover you are buying one (1) Pop-in cover on clasp and cor chosen by you.
What is the fabric of this diaper cover?
- 100% polyester recycled from RPET plastic bottles, with TPU coating.
Ethically manufactured in Türkiye and/or China.
How to use a reusable diaper cover?
- Before use, wash the diaper at least once;
- Check that the height is the most suitable for the size of your baby;
- Now it's time to put the pads inside the cover or the diaper on the baby.
- Place the cover + diaper set on the baby and close the snaps at the waist.
How to wash covers for reusable diapers?
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing the diapers.
- Cold wash. Maximum 60ºC;
Do not use additives, fabric softener or diaper creams.
Use the amount recommended by the detergent manufacturer;
- Dry on a clothesline or tumble dry at low temperature;
- Do not iron;
- Do not dry clean.