Ecopipo One Size Cover
Ecopipo One Size Cover
Do you need to waterproof your fitted? Or maybe you want a cover to use with muslin or pre-folded?
You can combine this cover with the Ecopipo bamboo set or, as this is a "big butt" cape, you can wear it with any one-size-fits-all fit.
What are the features of the Ecopipo one-size-fits-all cover?
Diaper covers are used with two-piece systems, this is the part that waterproofs the absorbent part of your diaper.
- Double crotch inside to contain bursts of liquid poop;
- velcro closure with protective flaps so as not to damage any fabric during the wash.
- One-size-fits-all diaper, adjustable as baby grows, from the 3.6kg and up to 16kg (usually coincides with potty training);
- Adjustment is made in height and waist with springs.
- soft piping fabric in contact with the baby's skin;
- Double PUL on the front of the cover to prevent leakage;
- No harmful chemicals for your baby's health;
What do I get when I buy Ecopipo diaper cover?
When buying this item you are buying one (1) Ecopipo reusable diaper cover in the color of your choice.
By purchasing this item, you are purchasing One (1) Ecopipo reusable diaper cover in the color chosen by you.
Each diaper cover Ecopipo it's composed by:
- One (1) one-size-fits-all cape with velcro closure
What is the fabric of this Ecopipo diaper cover?
- 100% polyester laminated with PUL;
Sustainably produced in Mexico.
How to use the Ecopipo cloth diaper cover?
Diaper covers are the waterproof part of your reusable diaper system. So you can use it in two ways:
- Place the padding on the diaper and then the set on the baby
- Put the diaper on the baby and then put the cover over it
Don't forget to adjust the height of the cover if necessary to prevent leaks.
How to wash cover type reusable diapers?
Diaper covers do not need to be washed after each use. As long as they are not dirty (do not contain poop) you can let them air out and intersperse them between seedlings. If you use this system you only need 4-6 covers in total to complete your stock 🙂
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing your covers. Ecopipo.
- Wash at 40ºC - 60ºC in your washing machine with detergent for heavily soiled clothes;
- Do not use a dryer;
- Do not dry clean or iron;
- Do not use bleach, additives or fabric softeners.