One Size Vimse Cover
One Size Vimse Cover
Diaper covers are part of a more than one-piece diaper system - a diaper cover It's the waterproof part of the diaper that doesn't let pee out. And in this case, pads complete what you need to have a fully functional diaper.
This diaper cover can be used with ImseVimse One Size Pads, which are compatible because they have springs that attach the absorbent to the diaper. However, the cover is just as effective if you use it with diapers. flat or pre-bent, fitted or contoured.
What are the features of this ImseVimse waterproof cover?
This one-size-fits-all mattress is adjustable and waterproof and you can wear it on your baby for several months.
- the cover fabric it's smooth It is malleable It is does not leave marks on your baby's skin;
- double groin for large poop and pee explosions;
- For babies between 4-16kg;
- diaper size adjustable through side springs, so you can adapt as your baby grows;
- velcro closure designed to be durable, with tabs to protect the velcro during washing;
- On the front, the cover has the loop the wider velcro, to facilitate the adjustment when closing;
- double groin, which helps contain poop explosions and pee leaks;
- It contains two layers of PUL in its composition, to guarantee diaper waterproofing;
- This product is certified Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- This case does not contain wicking layer included. It must be used in conjunction with a absorption of your choice (absorbents, Flat or pre-folded diapers, Fitted or contoured diapers).
What do I get when I buy this cover ImseVimse?
By purchasing this item, you are purchasing One (1) One Size ImseVimse cape in the color chosen by you.
Each Cover One Size Fits All ImseVimse it's composed by:
- One (1) waterproof cape
What is the fabric of this ImseVimse diaper cover?
- 100% CASH (Polyurethane Laminated Polyester)
Made in Latvia.
How to use the reusable cloth diaper cover?
- Before use, wash at least once;
- Adjust the cover to your baby's size with the side springs;
- Attaches the absorbent to the cover with the springs;
- Put the set on your baby;
- When you need to change, check if the cover is dirty:
- If the cover is not dirty, just change the pads and put the diaper back on. You can do this up to 3-4 times before you need to change the whole set.
- If the cover is dirty, you have to change the whole set.
How to wash covers for reusable diapers?
Diaper covers do not need to be washed after each use. As long as they are not dirty (do not contain poop) you can let them air out and intersperse them between seedlings. If you use this system you only need 4-6 covers in total to complete your stock 🙂
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing your covers. ImseVimse.
- Wash cold (Maximum 60ºC) in your washing machine; Use the amount recommended by the detergent manufacturer;
- You can tumble dry at low temperature;
- Do not dry clean;
- Do not iron;
- Do not use bleach, additives or softeners.