Hygienic Reusable Daily Fine Imse
Hygienic Reusable Daily Fine Imse
Did you know that switching from disposable to reusable pads do you avoid vaginal infections?
One So simple change that protects your health while protecting the environment. And by the way, you will also no longer have diaper rash caused by disposable pads.
Features of ImseVimse reusable thin pantyliners
- Thin and with the same absorption capacity as other dressings from i love;
- Comfortable and adapt to your movements without marking your clothes:
- Made from 100% organic cotton flannel;
- Waterproof PUL exterior that protects against leaks;
- The side tabs have springs to adjust the pad to the size of your underwear;
- Soft, comfortable and chemical free
- Imse dressings are available in the following sizes and formats:
What do I get when I buy ImseVimse reusable pads?
By buying this item you are buying One (1) pack of ImveVimse reusable dressings thin diary in chosen color;
- Each pack contains 3 pads.
What is the fabric of these reusable sanitary napkins?
- 100% organic cotton;
- Waterproof layer: 100% Polyurethane laminated Polyester PUL
This item is certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1.
Article manufactured in Latvia (Europe).
How to use reusable pads?
This pad size is ideal for:
- To use combined with the menstrual cup;
- For the days with little flow or
- no case of teres copious and constant vaginal discharges, this way you feel dry and avoid having your underwear wet.
Reusable pads are easy to use. The feeling you get is that the pad is part of your underwear and you don't feel it because it's made of fabric and not plastic.
This one will no longer make that plastic bag noise when you walk ;)
- Wash your pads before first use;
- Put the pad in your underwear and close the spring; Pads always have two springs to adjust the width of your underwear;
- Change every 2-6 hours or as needed; If you have a lot of flow you will need to change pads more often;
- When you have to change the reusable pad, it's like disposables: you take the pad off and close it over itself. The difference is that instead of going to the trash, you put your pad in a waterproof bag or next to your dirty towels/clothes. Outside the house, you can be with you a small waterproof bag to hold your dirty pads until you get home;
And just so you don't have skin problems, the pads are for personal use, they shouldn't be used by other people. If you're not the only person menstruating at home and using reusable pads, the trick is to use different pads. Each person can have a different color, pattern or even a brand.
How many reusable pads do I need for each period?
The amount of pads you need each period will depend on your flow and washing routine. If you only wash the pads at the end of the period, you will need more.
This is one of the standard recommendations:
- 6-12 medium or small pads, for days with less flow;
- 4-6 large or night pads to wear overnight;
- 3-6 panty liners for when you're waiting for your period to come or "go away".
You can start slowly and try a pack or a brand, only then will you complete your stock of reusable pads. It really is a relief to have pads available at the distance of a washing machine.
If you take care of your dressings, you can use them for 8-10 years.
How to wash reusable pads?
You can only wash your pads at the end of the period, but try not to wash them for more than 3-4 days.
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing your pads.
- Wash at 40ºC – 60ºC in your washing machine;
- Do not use a dryer;
- Do not dry clean or iron;
- Do not use bleach, additives or fabric softeners.