Pure wool is easy to care for by following the care label instructions.
- Woolen items do not need to be washed after each use. Wool is self-cleaning; it just needs to be aired.
- Hand wash at 30ºC;
Do not soak, rub, brush or wring. Simply submerge in water, massage the wool and rinse with plenty of water;
Place on top of a towel and roll to remove excess water;
Return it to its original shape and let it dry naturally lying down;
- You can machine wash it on a special wool cycle at 30°C.
- Do not use bleach;
- The sun fades the colors.
- Iron if necessary (No. 2 = 140ºC - 160ºC);
- When not in daily use, store your ManyMonths fleece item in a zip lock bag.