Large Lite Planet Wise Waterproof Bag
Large Lite Planet Wise Waterproof Bag
Do you want one simple and affordable reusable cloth diaper bag that doesn't compromise on quality? Then you have to take a look at this bag, it's the lite version of Planet Wise that fulfills the functions you need: isolating smells and liquids when you take your diapers out of the house.
Features of Planet Wise waterproof lite bags
This is the New model of Planet Wise bags. As I mentioned above, it is a lite version that, instead of the two layers of the original version, has only one layer of waterproof fabric. The side seam is the same as the normal version, the sides are sewn and sealed with special Planet wise stitching (it is waiting for the patent, that is, patent-pending). This means that even the wettest items are contained in this bag.
Each bag has a zipper to match the pattern, and is water resistant. It also has a ribbon so you can hang your bag where it suits you best: does not change diapers, in the stroller, at the bathroom door, etc.
Remember, you can use this bag for so much more than your modern cloth diapers:
- Store bathing suits and wet towels;
- Perfect for dirty sportswear; Contains the smells of sweat;
- Store your sports shoes; Prevent the bad smell from permeating your sports bag;
- Store and transport your clothes of yoga or equipment gym;
- Store your dirty reusable cloth diapers; You can also have another bag for clean cloth diapers.
About Planet Wise Special Seams
Most waterproof fabrics, when they are sewn together, leave tiny holes in the fabric which causes the liquid to leak out over time. After much research, Planet Wise Inc found a way to seal the seams so that no liquid leaks through the seams. And it is this seam that the brand uses in all waterproof bags.
Planet Wise lite bag sizes
The lite version is available in 4 different sizes:
- Mini: 19 x 16.5 cm approx. ideal for wipes or 1 cloth diaper.
- Medium: 34 x 40.50 cm approx. 6-8 diapers approx.;
- Large: 47 x 53 cm approx. 14-16 diapers approx.;
- To Hang: 42x68.5 cm approx. 24 diapers approx.
How many waterproof bags do I need for my cloth diapers?
At least one size mini and one size medium. If you are going to wash your diapers every 2-3 you will need these bags:
- do you need 2 waterproof bucket bags; To store dirty nappies at home, you can also opt for a hanging bag. These bags are always washed along with the diapers. That's why you need two, because one is always washing/drying;
- do you need 2 medium size waterproof bags; The medium-sized bags allow you to take your diapers on the go or to nursery; You need two because while you use one bag the other will be being washed or dried;
- do you need 1 mini size bag; In the mini bags you can take your reusable dry or wet wipes on a walk; If you use your wipes always wet, it's like having disposable wipes, that is, always ready to use. Remember that as they are always damp, you always have to wash them regularly whether they are used or not. This means that every 3 days at the most you will put your wet wipes to wash along with the diapers.
What do you get when you buy the Planet Wise bag?
When purchasing, you receive: a Lite Planet Wise waterproof bag in the mini size and in the chosen colour.
What is the fabric of Planet Wise reusable lite bags?
The fabric is PUL, which is a waterproof fabric.
Planet wise bags are manufactured in the United States.
How to use and wash the reusable diaper bags?
To use it's simple, you just have to open the zipper and put the diaper, wipes, wet clothes, etc., then you close it and it's done.
When you take your cloth diapers outside or to daycare, as long as it doesn't get dirty with "solids", you can reuse the bag several times before washing it. Just let it air out and wipe it with a damp cloth.
How to wash the waterproof bag?
You can wash your waterproof bag together with your cloth nappies:
- Machine wash in warm water;
- You can use a tumble dryer at low temperatures;
- Do not use bleach or additives.
Always check the manufacturer's instructions.