Capa de Lã Coverwoolies Sloomb
Capa de Lã Coverwoolies Sloomb
Have you ever thought of wearing wool capes? Yeah... before trying them I didn't either. But after having a wool cover in your hand, feeling its softness and seeing how it respects the baby's body without marking it, you won't want anything else.
The properties of 100% merino wool are enough to convince anyone to try it: the softness to the touch, keeping the temperature and a 100% breathable waterproofing (the only fully breathable option!). It is like it regulates your baby's body temperature, you can use it both in summer and winter.
What are the features of the Sloomb Coverwoolies fleece cover?
- One cover with little volume and 100% natural. Coverwoolies are perfect for wearing under clothing and work great as training diapers.
- It has elastic in the back and a ribbon at the waist to customize the fit of the cape.
- Made with 100% merino wool. A Sloomb wool is the softest there is on the market and is 100% merino. The wool is produced on a family farm where the sheep have freedom of movement and are cared for as part of the family.
- The wool is knitted in such a way as to be elastic and give your baby freedom of movement.
- He has a generous size and so you can use it for many months.
- Double layer of wool to be ulta pads. The absorbent fleece covers 30% of their weight in liquid, so they compensate for the diaper's lack of absorption and you can put your worries about leaks aside.
- A year-round fleece cover, wool keeps your baby's body at a stable temperature whether it's winter or summer
- Can be used with any type of diaper: Fitted, contoured, flat or pre-folded diapers.
- Size 0: 2.2-5.5kg approx. - 0 - 4 months;
- Size 1: 4.5-8kg aprox. - 2 - 12 meses;
- size 2: 8-13.6kg aprox. - 12-24 meses;
- size 3: +13.6kg aprox - +24meses.
- size 4: +15.8kg aprox - +28meses.
What difference to Sloomb?
The wools that sustainablebabyish uses are the softest on the market;
All covers are double-ply knitted creating a natural, breathable, leak-proof year-round solution;
Wool is a budget option – you only need 3-4 layers for full-time use, and you usually only need to wash the layers every two weeks;
The dyes used to dye the wool are environmentally friendly, the process for dyeing the wool follows the highest standards in the industry, so color stability and the use of non-toxic additives is guaranteed;
A sustainablebabyish undertakes to always use wools that come from ecological breeding;
A la da sustainablebabyish is spun and dyed with certification GOTS, OEKO-TEX® it's at ISO 9001:2000;
Biodegradable labels = no packaging waste.
What do you get when you buy the Sloomb Coverwoolies fleece cover?
Ao you will buy this cape, you are to buy One (1) fleece Sloomb Coverwoolies in the color and size chosen by you.
every fleece cover Sloomb Coverwoolies is composed of:
- One (1) Sloomb's Coverwoolies double layer fleece cape
What is the fabric of the Sloomb Coverwoolies fleece covers?
- 100% certified merino wool OEKO-TEX®;
- elastic waist
Made in China, Designed in the USA.
How to use the Sloomb Coverwoolies fleece cover?
Place the cover over an absorbent diaper and adjust it to the baby as needed.
Pure wool is self-cleaning, so you don't need to wash it with every use. Wear it like a normal piece of clothing and over your diaper. When you change the diaper, remove the wool cover, turn it upside down and let it air for a few hours until the next use.
How to wash the Sloomb Coverwoolies fleece cover?
Pure wool is easy to care for. Always check the manufacturer's label before washing your wool cover Sloomb Coverwoolies.
- Hand wash at 30ºC;
Do not soak, rub, brush or wring. Simply submerge in water. massages the wool and drains with plenty of water;
Place on top of a towel and roll to remove excess water;
Return it to its original shape and let it dry naturally lying down;
- Do not use bleach;
- Iron if necessary (No. 2 = 140ºC – 160ºC);
- You can dry clean;
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
Wool covers only need to be laundered every 4-6 weeks as needed.
Use: Before the first use, you must wash and launder your covers. In the first lanolization, the cover must be soaked for at least 4 hours.
How to lanolize a wool cover?
The lanolize process is easy and fast. In this process, you replace lanolin, natural sheep fat, with the fibers of your cover and make it waterproof. You can also do this with your woolen garments.