Capa de Lã Knit Longies Sloomb
Capa de Lã Knit Longies Sloomb
Wool is a special fabric because keeps body temperature stable. That is, it can be used both in summer and winter.
These Sloomb longies are elastic and respect the baby's natural movements with the advantage that works as a fleece cover on your diapers.
Like this? the wool it has natural waterproof properties and waterproofs your baby's diaper. This impermeability is two-way, that is, if your baby drops water the pants will not get wet. That's why families love wool!
What are the features of Sloomb Knit Longies fleece cover?
- Knit Longies are soft. A Sloomb wool is the softest there is on the market and is 100% merino.
- They are elastic and your baby can move freely.
- He has a generous size and it grows with your baby, and even when they start to get short they look beautiful!
- Double layer of wool to be ulta pads. The absorbent fleece covers 30% of their weight in liquid, so they compensate for the diaper's lack of absorption and you can put your worries about leaks aside.
- A year-round fleece cover, wool keeps your baby's body at a stable temperature whether it's winter or summer
- Can be used with any type of diaper: Fitted, contoured, flat or pre-folded diapers.
available in this sizes:
- Size S: 4.5-9kg approx. - 3-6 months - hook: 20.30cm approx.;
- Size m: 8-11kg approx. - 8-18 months - hook: 22.80cm approx.;
- Size ML: 11-13.5kg approx - 18-24 months - Hook: 25.40cm approx.;
- Size L: - +13.5kg - +28 months - hook: 30.5cm approx.
- As cores are always hard to describe, but I'll try:
- Cinnamon: A warm color that transports you to a winter in front of the fireplace;
- Peacock: A blue, green, in the middle that resembles petrol blue;
- Violet Starling: Bluish violet that goes with any top!
For every Knits wool cover sold, sustainablebabyish plants a tree. This item is part of the Knits range.
What makes Sloomb wools different?
The wools that sustainablebabyish uses are the softest on the market;
All covers are double-ply knitted creating a natural, breathable, leak-proof year-round solution;
Wool is an economical option – you only need 3-4 layers for full-time use, and you usually only need to wash the layers every two weeks;
The dyes used to dye the wool are environmentally friendly, the process for dyeing the wool follows the highest standards in the industry, so color stability and the use of non-toxic additives is guaranteed;
A sustainablebabyish undertakes to always use wools that come from ecological breeding;
A la da sustainablebabyish is spun and dyed with certification GOTS, OEKO-TEX® it's at ISO 9001:2000;
Biodegradable labels = no packaging waste.
What do you get when you buy the Sloomb Knit Longies wool cover?
Ao you will buy this cape, you are to buy One (1) Sloomb Knit Longies fleece cape in the color and size chosen by you.
every fleece cover Sloomb Knit Longies is composed of:
- One (1) Sloomb's Knit Longies fleece cape
What is the fabric of Sloomb Knit Longies fleece covers?
the wool covers Sloomb Knit Longies are made up of:
- 93% certified merino wool OEKO-TEX®;
- 7% lycra
Made in China, Designed in the USA.
How to use the Sloomb Knit Longies fleece cover?
Place the cover over an absorbent diaper and adjust it to the baby as needed.
Pure wool is self-cleaning, so you don't need to wash it with every use. Wear it like a normal piece of clothing and over your diaper. When you change the diaper, remove the wool cover, turn it upside down and let it air for a few hours until the next use.
How to wash Sloomb Knit Longies fleece covers?
Pure wool is easy to care for. Always check the manufacturer's label before washing your wool cover Sloomb Knit longies.
- Hand wash at 30ºC;
Do not soak, rub, brush or wring. Simply submerge in water. massages the wool and drains with plenty of water;
Place on top of a towel and roll to remove excess water;
Return it to its original shape and let it dry naturally lying down;
- Do not use bleach;
- Iron if necessary (No. 2 = 140ºC – 160ºC);
- You can dry clean;
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
Wool covers only need to be laundered every 4-6 weeks as needed.
Use: Before the first use, you must wash and launder your covers. In the first lanolization, the cover must be soaked for at least 4 hours.
How to lanolize a wool cover?
The lanolize process is easy and fast. In this process, you replace lanolin, natural sheep fat, with the fibers of your cover and make it waterproof. You can also do this with your woolen garments.