Diaper All in Two Ecobebé
Diaper All in Two Ecobebé
An economical reusable diaper And with the quality of Ecopipo diapers? Yeap! It is diaper all in two it's simple and includes an original absorbent.
Ecobebé is an Ecopipo brand made with simple finishes to have a lower cost and to be used with several absorbents until you put it to wash. That's why the system is two-piece, the waterproof exterior can be reused without washing and you only change the absorbent between changes.
The ideal ratio is to have one cover for 3-4 pads. And, remember that if the cover gets dirty with poop you have to put it in the wash.
you can buy more absorbent separately or use with muslin or pre-folded.
Ecopipo has a nice history, it was created by a granddaughter with the help of her grandmother in Mexico. peek here a little bit of its history.
Characteristics of the Ecobebé all-in-two diaper
The all-in-two system is economical because it's simple and because you can change the interior several times without having to change the cover.
- Double crotch inside to contain explosions of liquid poop;
- Two-in-one pad: sensation of dry skin or cotton in contact with the baby's skin; Just fold on whichever side you prefer;
- The absorbent is long so that dry faster;
- soft piping fabric in contact with the baby's skin this avoids marks;
- Closing with springs.
- serves from 3.5kg and up to 15kg (usually coincides with potty training);
- No harmful chemicals for your baby's health;
What do I get when I buy diaper all in two Ecobebé?
By buying this item you are buying one (1) Ecobebe reusable diaper with one (1) pad.
Use: you can buy more absorbent Ecobebé. The ideal ratio is 3-4 pads per diaper cover.
What fabric is this Ecobebé all-in-two diaper?
- Exterior: 100% polyester laminated with PUL;
- Absorbent: 50% cotton + 50% polyester;
Sustainably produced in Mexico.
How to use an all-in-two diaper?
- Before use, wash the diaper at least once;
- Check that the height is the most suitable for the size of your baby;
- Now it's time to put the pads inside the diaper. If you need greater absorption, you can also place, or replace a pad with, a small pre-folded one inside the pocket.
- Place the diaper on the baby and close the snaps/Velcro at the waist.
You can use the same cover more than once before putting it in the wash 2-3 times. Interchange the covers that you have in use and air them out between uses. If it gets dirty with feces, you should put it in the wash.
How to wash reusable diapers all in two?
Please check the manufacturer's label before washing the diapers.
- Cold wash. Maximum 40ºC;
Do not use additives, fabric softener or diaper creams.
Use the amount recommended by the detergent manufacturer;
- Dry on a clothesline or in a tumble dryer at low temperature;
- Do not iron;
- Do not dry clean.