Mother ease net bag
Mother ease net bag
What do you do with the dirty diapers you change your baby? You can't go running and put it in the machine every time! That's why the Mother ease created this net bag for your bucket, breathable It is practical for when it's wash day, be easy take all the diapers to the machine.
When it's time to wash the diapers, take the bag to your machine and put it inside. As the bag is mesh, just open the mouth of the bag wide and put it in the machine, you don't even need to remove the diapers as the washing is done anyway. And just like that, the bag is already washed!
And who says diapers, says any other clothes that you should have to air while they don't go to the washing machine - the clothes from the gym, the towels from the pool, ...
What are the characteristics of the Mother ease net bag?
- The bag closes with a rope, making it easy to use, open and close;
- Keeps dirty clothes airy.
- Machine washable;
- As it is network, you don't need to touch the diapers again to put them in the wash. Just open the mouth of the bag, put it in the machine and the wash is done normally, as long as they are wide open inside the bag, of course!
- You must use together with a bucket, to avoid any naughty drop of pee. In this case, you should also wash the bucket.
- The bag it is not waterproof. It is made of mesh and as it has those little holes, it allows your diapers to stay airy while they wait to be washed.
- approximate size 48 x 48 cm. In each bag you will be able to store about 12-14 diapers (depending on the type of diaper).
What do I get when I buy this bag?
By purchasing this item, you are purchasing One (1) Mother ease net bag in the selected color.
What is the material of the Mother ease net bag?
- 100% polyester
How to wash the Mother ease net bag?
Always check the manufacturer's label before washing your net bag Mother ease.
- You can wash it together with your diapers or separately;
- Wash every 2-3 days at 40ºC - 60ºC in your washing machine with detergent for heavily soiled clothes;
- You can tumble dry at low temperature;
- Do not dry clean;
- Do not iron;
- Do not use bleach, additives or softeners.