Eureka!Cup® Sensual Intim Menstrual Cup
Eureka!Cup® Sensual Intim Menstrual Cup
A menstrual cup that you can empty without removing? LIKE THIS? That's exactly what the Intimate Sensuality have for you: the menstrual cup eureka!cup differs from others on the market for this innovative feature: you don't need to remove it completely to empty it.
How many times have you had to clean your menstrual cup in public restrooms, or even at work, and then you don't quite know what to do to disinfect and replace it, you're not in our house, you're not so comfortable making the switch. .. yeah, that's all over! to empty the eureka!cup you just have to remove the tube, empty and replace the tube. Simpler than this, you can't ask! :)
What are the features of Sensual Intim's eureka!cup menstrual cups?
O eureka!cup is one of the most innovative feminine hygiene products in recent years - it lets you empty your menstrual cup without removing it.
- Safe, respecting the vaginal flora;
- Resistant, if you use it carefully, your menstrual cup can last up to 10 years;
- Made from 100% medical silicone, hypoallergenic and without toxins;
- practical and easy to put on, empty or take out;
- Comfortable, you can use it safely even in public changing rooms as you don't need to remove it to empty it;
eureka!cup Size S (Small) - For women with a small vagina or a strong pelvic floor.
eureka!cup Size M/L (Medium) - Recommended for most women.
eureka!cup Size XL (Large) - For women with a wide vagina or weak pelvic floor
What do I get when I buy the eureka!cup menstrual cup?
When you buy this menstrual cup, you are buying one (1) eureka!cup by Sensual Intim Menstrual Cup in the size chosen by you.
Each Menstrual Cup Intimate Sensuality it's composed by:
- One (1) menstrual cup eureka!cup in the chosen size
- one (1) cotton bag to store your cup
- one (1) pamphlet with instructions for using and caring for your menstrual cup
What are the materials of this Sensual Intim menstrual cup?
- 100% medical silicone.
How to use eureka!cup's innovative menstrual cup?
Check the flyer that came with your eureka!cup.
Always handle your menstrual cup with clean hands. On first use, sterilize the eureka!cup for 4 minutes.
- Fold the rim of the cup from one of the 4 marks towards the center to form a C or V. For many women, this is the easiest way to fit the cup, but you have to experiment and adjust what works best for you, as each woman and every body is different.
- Gently insert the cup, angling it towards the base of the column. When the cup is placed inside the vagina, it will open and create a small vacuum. This vacuum prevents leaks, so make sure the cup is in the right place using your finger. Adjust if necessary. The first few times you use the cup, take your time and take your time to get comfortable.
- With your fingers, also insert the tube next to the glass so that it is completely vertical. The cup will be sealed and you can use it safely.
- empties the eureka!cup at least once every 12 hours. You may need to empty it first, depending on your flow.
- Always wash your hands before handling your glass.
- With two fingers, pull the little tube and squeeze keeping the pressure so that the blood doesn't start flowing right away. Direct the tube to the toilet and remove the pressure, so that it empties.
- Wait for it to empty and place the tube upwards again, as you did the first time, completely vertically.
- With clean hands, empty the glass as indicated above. Once emptied, pull gently until you reach the base. Press the base of the cup to remove the vacuum and remove it. You may need to use your pelvic muscles to help bring the cup down. They are the muscles you use to stop peeing, but they are used for many other things!
How should I take care of my menstrual cup?
Carefully read the manufacturer's instructions that come with your eureka!cup and Intimate Sensuality.
- sterilize your eureka!cup at least before and at the end of each period. you can use the Sterilizer in the microwave or a small pot of water;
- If you prefer, you can use a neutral soap. Never use strong or perfumed cleaning agents;
- Always keep your menstrual cup inside the bag so it can breathe. Never store in an airtight container;